If you are getting this through your email "sometimes pictures,video dont appears on emails click blue heading above for website"
RAISE THE GROUND
Advanced ground engineering to solve problems with houses, factories and other on-ground structures.The Uretek Method is a unique and patented ground engineering system to solve building and construction problems.
Uretek Ground Engineering utilises expanding structural resins injected through very small holes in order to raise and re-level buildings, floors and roads etc. Uretek Deep-Injection is used to compact and strengthen foundation ground under building footings and pavements such as roads, airstrips and so forth.
We raise, relevel & resupport sunken homes, floors, roads, factories, warehouses, driveways, airports, seaports, railway bridges and platforms and many other built structures and pavements.
Uretek Ground Engineering offers you many advantages
- Uretek's unique, structural expanding resin is injected through tiny holes, 6 or 16 mm in diameter.
- So patented Uretek methods are like keyhole surgery!
- The resin expands to relevel and resupport.
- Uretek is clean: involving no excavation, no water, no cement dust and no mess - unlike concrete underpinning or mud jacking.
- The injected Uretek material that raises and relevels a house is completely non-toxic, inert and environmentally friendly.
- Mostly there are substantial cost savings over old-fashioned underpinning & mud jacking methods.
- Wall cracks usually close up as floors and footings are lifted.
- Uretek Deep Injection compacts foundation ground to provide increased support.
- Uretek unique PowerPiles allow support columns to be retro-fitted under existing structures to greatly strengthen foundation ground.
- The Uretek Method of ground engineering is extremely fast very convenient.
- Most jobs take only a day or two!
- Occupants don’t need to move out, so there’s no re-location cost.
- Generally machinery does not have to be moved.
- Large jobs can be done one area at a time, or even at night.