"IF YOU ARE GETTING BLOG VIA EMAIL CLICK ABOVE HEADING FOR MISSING PICTURES AND VIDEO"Tuesday, 27 March 2012 14:27
At 1pm today Minister John Rau announced significant reforms to the Adelaide City development plan.
The key reforms are :
- Unlimited Height for parts of the CBD (CASA Aviation Limits Permitting)
- Significant Height Increases throughout the rest of the CBD
- *Much* Faster approval times
- Less duplication
- Recognise signficances of streetscape
- For full list see the release below.. or join the discussion on the forum.
Here is the topology of the proposed changes.
This is also a workflow diagram for the new DA approval process (this process could take 180 days under the current system).
This comes shortly after the announcement of a new City Design Review Panel to assess all development applications before the DAC.
We anticipate there will be more announcements in the days to come. This is truly an exciting time to be in South Australia.